POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Internet censorship in Finland : Re: Internet censorship in Finland Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:16:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Internet censorship in Finland
From: Darren New
Date: 20 Feb 2008 19:13:47
Message: <47bcc23b$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   OTOH, I assume that the US government does not impose the 25th,
> section 4 very lightly.

Assuming you mean Ammendment 25, it happens fairly often. If the
president dies, or goes in the hospital, or something like that, this
part kicks in.  At least, that's my understanding.

It's rare that it is imposed based on the sanity of the president.
There's the "impeachment" process for that.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     On what day did God create the body thetans?