POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : CD collection Server Time
10 Oct 2024 19:25:03 EDT (-0400)
  CD collection (Message 1 to 10 of 166)
From: Invisible
Subject: CD collection
Date: 8 Feb 2008 05:19:28
Message: <47ac2cb0$1@news.povray.org>
OK, when I scan my eyes across my CD collection, this is what I see:

Enya
Enigma
ABBA
ELO
Pink Floyd
The Beach Boys
The Prodigy
Catatonia [International Velvet]
Madonna [Ray of Light]
The Chemical Brothers
Ace of Base
2 Unlimited
Penulum [Hold Your Colour]
Tangerine Dream
Robert Miles
Craftwerk
Space [Spiders, Tin Planet]
Alisha's Attick [Alisha Rules the World]
Madness [Lovestruck]
Dope Smugglaz [Double Double Dutch]
Grove Armada [Best Of]
They Might Be Giants
Jem [Finally Woken]
Natasha Beddingfield [Unwritten]
Sonique [Hear My Cry]
Smashmouth
Gorillaz [Gorillaz]
Holst [The Planets]
Jerry Goldsmith [The Secret of NIMH soundtrack]
John Williams [Star Wars I soundtrack]
Howard Shore [LofR complete soundtrack]
Jeff Wayne [War of the Worlds]
The Trance Box
Trance Euphoria
Trance Anthems

I'm not entirely sure how that lot doesn't spontaneously self-destruct
just by being in such close proximity to each other, but anyway...

So, what's in *your* CD collection?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/