POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : CD collection : Re: CD collection Server Time
10 Oct 2024 21:13:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CD collection
From: Warp
Date: 8 Feb 2008 06:49:37
Message: <47ac41d0@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> OK, when I scan my eyes across my CD collection, this is what I see:

  Blog material again, eh?-)

> So, what's in *your* CD collection?

  I stopped buying any music CDs some years ago because I got totally
fed up with the music industry and its policies and its lobbying of
government (including the Finnish one), the two "Finnish RIAAs" (yes,
there are actually two, each one collecting money and harassing people
independently), the new Finnish copyright law (100% dictated by the
music industry) and all that crap.

  (This doesn't mean I pirate music. It means I don't buy it anymore.)

--
                                                          - Warp