POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : CD collection : Re: CD collection Server Time
10 Oct 2024 21:13:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CD collection
From: scott
Date: 8 Feb 2008 09:12:56
Message: <47ac6368@news.povray.org>
> Really? What makes you say that?

Haven't used audio CDs for years now, not since I got rid of my old car that
wouldn't play MP3 CDs.

On my PC I listen to MP3s that are stored on its hard drive.

In the kitchen I plug a USB memory stick into the mini-hifi system.

In my car I burn a CD full of MP3s - hopefully my new car will have a USB
socket so I don't ever need to use CDs again.

In my sitting room I use the PS3 to stream music from my PC.

My CD player has been sat around unused for at least the last 5 years.