POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Micrsoft trying to buy Yahoo! Server Time
10 Oct 2024 19:22:11 EDT (-0400)
  Micrsoft trying to buy Yahoo! (Message 1 to 10 of 67)
From: Saul Luizaga
Subject: Micrsoft trying to buy Yahoo!
Date: 7 Feb 2008 23:12:13
Message: <47abd69d@news.povray.org>
As you maight know for $us. 44.6 Billions. I think Yahoo should stay in
bussiness what do you think?

I think they're doing fine and is not the money exclusively, is about a
philanthropy/philosophy for service for the humanity, or at least is
hwat I think about it.

Microsoft should invest in making a version of Windows that doesn't need
so many security patches, since people pays for software now! not for:
most of the software now and the rest in little peaces called patches
LATER, oh but you want it faster? they pay for extra speed of support.

I think Microsoft is as pathetic as gigantic they're.

Post a reply to this message