POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Lacking in skill Server Time
10 Oct 2024 19:21:23 EDT (-0400)
  Lacking in skill (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Invisible
Subject: Lacking in skill
Date: 6 Feb 2008 07:33:02
Message: <47a9a8fe$1@news.povray.org>
Have a look at this:

http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B0009Y33BK.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Could *you* make something like this? I couldn't. I wouldn't know where
to start.

I don't mean "could you make this particular picture". Now that I've
seen it, I could probably make a vaguely similar copy of it. But how do
you come up with an idea like this in the first place? That's the part I
don't get.

I guess I'm just not very creative... :-(

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> I don't mean "could you make this particular picture". Now that I've
> seen it, I could probably make a vaguely similar copy of it. But how do
> you come up with an idea like this in the first place? That's the part I
> don't get.
>
> I guess I'm just not very creative... :-(

Somebody went through a library of photos saw the tree branch, and
thought "That would be a nice place to stuff an eye" then they kinda
added some extra embellishment?

I don't know :) But I'm good at wild guesses :D

Post a reply to this message