POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Lacking in skill : Re: Lacking in skill Server Time
10 Oct 2024 21:17:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lacking in skill
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 6 Feb 2008 09:01:07
Message: <47a9bda3$1@news.povray.org>
news:47a9a8fe$1@news.povray.org...

> I don't mean "could you make this particular picture". Now that I've seen
> it, I could probably make a vaguely similar copy of it. But how do you
> come up with an idea like this in the first place? That's the part I don't
> get.

That's something I've wondered about quite a bit too, though not on that
particular image.  And more to the point, what exactly is the _meaning_
behind such an image?  What feeling is it attempting to evoke?  I often get
the feeling that I'm missing the part of my brain that's supposed to
interpret that stuff.  Or, maybe, I just haven't been exposed to enough
"Art" and/or had it explained properly.