POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Worthwhile investment? Server Time
10 Oct 2024 19:21:09 EDT (-0400)
  Worthwhile investment? (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Tim Cook
Subject: Worthwhile investment?
Date: 5 Feb 2008 11:52:08
Message: <47a89438@news.povray.org>
Saw this at the local army surplus store.  Didn't think they'd even be
selling it, asked anyways, misheard the price by an order of magnitude,
would have bought on the spot if I had the money liquid when I realized
actual price.  Think I should do it?

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.digitalartsuk.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'img00093.jpg' (147 KB) Download 'img00094.jpg' (92 KB) Download 'img00095.jpg' (154 KB)

Preview of image 'img00093.jpg'
img00093.jpg

Preview of image 'img00094.jpg'
img00094.jpg

Preview of image 'img00095.jpg'
img00095.jpg

Tim Cook nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2008/02/05 11:51:
> Saw this at the local army surplus store.  Didn't think they'd even be
> selling it, asked anyways, misheard the price by an order of magnitude,
> would have bought on the spot if I had the money liquid when I realized
> actual price.  Think I should do it?

Very nice. I'd like to have one.

--
Alain
   My wife is such a bad cook, if we leave dental floss in the Kitchen the

Post a reply to this message

"Tim Cook" <z99### [at] gmailcom> wrote in message
> Saw this at the local army surplus store.  Didn't think they'd even be
> selling it, asked anyways, misheard the price by an order of magnitude,
> would have bought on the spot if I had the money liquid when I realized
> actual price.  Think I should do it?

  Ooo, I'd be highly tempted. I've always loved my bikes, and wouldn't mind
restoring a vintage bike one day.

   That's a rare beast there, it might be worth it. I'd do some research
too.

     ~Steve~