POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Worthwhile investment? : Re: Worthwhile investment? Server Time
10 Oct 2024 21:16:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Worthwhile investment?
From: Sabrina Kilian
Date: 5 Feb 2008 19:48:35
Message: <47a903e3$1@news.povray.org>
Tim Cook wrote:
> Saw this at the local army surplus store.  Didn't think they'd even be
> selling it, asked anyways, misheard the price by an order of magnitude,
> would have bought on the spot if I had the money liquid when I realized
> actual price.  Think I should do it?

Where is this shop? You can have first dibs on the bike, I want that
pilot's helmet in the background!

Without thinking about how rare that body/engine combination is, the
price does seem a bit high. But it's vintage and looks like it's all
original equipment. <revision> Looked like a good price till I saw the
age of the bike. It was made between 73 and 78, guess that could make a
it cost more (better condition) or less (not really old).

Google turned up a Condor page,
http://www.fubarmotorpool.com/motorcycle_ph.html (Bottom of the page). I
have been looking for a motorcycle gun rack, to finish off the Mad Max
look mine has. Too bad those are part of the frame.