POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Game opinions Server Time
11 Oct 2024 15:22:32 EDT (-0400)
  Game opinions (Message 1 to 10 of 112)
From: Invisible
Subject: Game opinions
Date: 1 Feb 2008 05:25:19
Message: <47a2f38f$1@news.povray.org>
Has anybody here played either Far Cry or Crysis?

Are they any good? Would you recommend them? Do you need a small Cray to
play them?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: somebody
Subject: Re: Game opinions
Date: 1 Feb 2008 06:30:52
Message: <47a302ec$1@news.povray.org>
"Invisible" <voi### [at] devnull> wrote

> Are they any good? Would you recommend them? Do you need a small Cray to
> play them?

Don't know for FarCry, but I think for Crysis, you may need a *big* Cray.
Just out of curiosity, I googled for a demo: 1.7GB!?! Have people gone
totally nuts?

Post a reply to this message