POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I sold something on Zazzle!!! Server Time
10 Oct 2024 19:23:08 EDT (-0400)
  I sold something on Zazzle!!! (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Subject: I sold something on Zazzle!!!
Date: 1 Feb 2008 13:24:00
Message: <47a363c0$1@news.povray.org>
For whatever reason, I apparently just sold 2 copies of "The Three Blind
Mice Return", which was my POVCOMP2004 entry.  And, I just got 2 new
comments on it.

It's been out there since 2005 and I haven't gotten any feedback, so it must
have recently been linked-to from somewhere.

I'm certainly not going to look a gift horse in the mouth, but I wonder,
"What's up?"

This gives me more of a boost.  Looks like I'll be working on my "Bonsai
Life" series this weekend.  :-)

Post a reply to this message