POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I sold something on Zazzle!!! : Re: I sold something on Zazzle!!! Server Time
10 Oct 2024 21:14:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I sold something on Zazzle!!!
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 1 Feb 2008 13:58:10
Message: <47a36bc2@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 18:53:30 +0000, Orchid XP v7 wrote:

> OTOH, many of my most popular products are ones that I myself didn't
> think were very good... From this, we can draw two possible conclusions:
>
> 1. I have no sense of taste at all.
>
> 2. Everyone has different tastes - and therefore almost anything will
> appeal to *somebody*.

George Carlin said something like this in a routine of his once.
Something like:

"Just nail 2 things together that haven't been nailed together before and
some schmuck will buy it."

He went on to describe a prospective idea for a left nostril inhaler
monogrammed with the state logo being something that someone somewhere
would purchase.

Jim