POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Music selection Server Time
11 Oct 2024 15:22:03 EDT (-0400)
  Music selection (Message 71 to 80 of 241)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Music selection
Date: 2 Feb 2008 14:56:20
Message: <47a4cae4$1@news.povray.org>
On Sat, 02 Feb 2008 04:09:25 -0500, Warp wrote:

>   I suppose it could be seen like that too.

<G>  Couldn't resist. ;-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Sabrina Kilian
Date: 2 Feb 2008 15:10:57
Message: <47a4ce51$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 16:36:47 -0500, Kyle <hob### [at] gatenet> wrote:
>
>> They used to show it at the midnight movies around here and had actors in the
aisles playing out some of the scenes and generally messing with the attendees.  If
you get a chance to, go check it out.
>> It's one of those things you have to experience.
>
> If you like dressing up in corsets :)

Well, you don't have to wear a corset. There's just no point wearing
anything else without one, though.

Post a reply to this message