POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Music selection Server Time
11 Oct 2024 17:45:22 EDT (-0400)
  Music selection (Message 162 to 171 of 241)
From: Orchid XP v7
Subject: Re: Music selection
Date: 6 Feb 2008 13:21:50
Message: <47a9fabe$1@news.povray.org>
Gail Shaw wrote:

> I wish mine did. The music system's a bit too old. It does read CD
> rewritables, so that's a plus.

Mine plays writables - don't know about rewritables.

> I'd love to be able to plug my ipod/Zen into the car radio. There's probably
> some way to do it.

Yeah... me too!

I did hear some guy who had is car stereo knicked. So he wanted to set
up a laptop running Xine on Linux to act as a music player. He was
asking how to wire a switch to the serial port and script it so he could
change tracks.

At this point, somebody said "dude, you just had your car stereo
knicked, so you want to park a *laptop* on the passenger seat??"

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/