POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Music selection : Re: Music selection Server Time
11 Oct 2024 19:17:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Music selection
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 6 Feb 2008 13:55:49
Message: <47aa02b5@news.povray.org>
"Jim Henderson" <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote in message
> On Wed, 06 Feb 2008 20:39:00 +0200, Gail Shaw wrote:
>
> > If I have my laptop in the car, it's in a bag, in the boot
>
> Man, around *here* I wouldn't do that.

Laptop's only in the car if I'm in the car. Car's fairly safe at night -
behind a locked gate. Main worries are parking at shopping centers, smash
and grabs (kinda hard if the item is in the boot) and hijackings. Fortunatly
I drive a car that's not very desired by thieves.

My boss got hijacked last week. They took the car, his laptop, cellphone,
wallet, few other things. Tracking company got the car back. Didn't get the
rest of the stuff