POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Music selection : Re: Music selection Server Time
11 Oct 2024 19:18:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Music selection
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 6 Feb 2008 13:39:00
Message: <47a9fec4@news.povray.org>
news:47a9fabe$1@news.povray.org...
> Gail Shaw wrote:
>
> > I wish mine did. The music system's a bit too old. It does read CD
> > rewritables, so that's a plus.
>
> Mine plays writables - don't know about rewritables.

I didn't know until I tried. Is good. Means I can keep on reburning podcasts
to a rewritable CD to listen to. With all the power outages and resultant
traffic chaos lately I should be able to get through my backlog of podcasts
in a couple of weeks. Beats listening to the same songs over and over from
the local radio stations.

> At this point, somebody said "dude, you just had your car stereo
> knicked, so you want to park a *laptop* on the passenger seat??"

That's kinda silly. I suppose he was planning on taking the laptop when he
left the car. If cars only get broken in to when they're parked that might
not be so bad. Here, where smash and grabs and hijackings are the order of
the day, not so bright.

If I have my laptop in the car, it's in a bag, in the boot