POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Game opinions Server Time
11 Oct 2024 15:19:29 EDT (-0400)
  Game opinions (Message 43 to 52 of 112)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Game opinions
Date: 3 Feb 2008 15:02:56
Message: <47a61df0$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>> Isn't that what God mode is for? This *is* a PC you're talking about, right?
>
>   Cheating is for wimps. It's not honorable. :P

While true, cheating at a solitary (single-player) game and admitting it
doesn't seem to have any dishonor to me. Now, if you bragged you beat it
and didn't mention you cheated, that's different.

Is God mode more or less cheating than asking people online how to get
past the problem area? :-)

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     On what day did God create the body thetans?

Post a reply to this message