POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Game opinions : Re: Game opinions Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:11:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Game opinions
From: Darren New
Date: 3 Feb 2008 15:02:56
Message: <47a61df0$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>> Isn't that what God mode is for? This *is* a PC you're talking about, right?
>
>   Cheating is for wimps. It's not honorable. :P

While true, cheating at a solitary (single-player) game and admitting it
doesn't seem to have any dishonor to me. Now, if you bragged you beat it
and didn't mention you cheated, that's different.

Is God mode more or less cheating than asking people online how to get
past the problem area? :-)

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     On what day did God create the body thetans?