POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : rune|vision update and makeover Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:23:58 EDT (-0400)
  rune|vision update and makeover (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Rune
Subject: rune|vision update and makeover
Date: 31 Jan 2008 15:11:52
Message: <47a22b88@news.povray.org>
The web design for my site that I've talked about and previewed earlier is
now implemented on the full site.
http://runevision.com

I'd very much like to hear what you think of it, and if you experience any
errors or design glitches. I'll be making a few minor additional changes in
the coming days, but the design is mostly finished. I may still change or
tone down the whole "big portrait in header" thing, but I'll wait untill I
hear what people in a game business forum think about it.

You're quite welcome to mention even banal errors such as grammar or
spelling. I already suspect that I use UK and US spelling inconsistently - I
can't remember which one I originally decided on...

I've also uploaded my Metal & Flowers series of POV-Ray images to the 3D
Gallery. I'll be expanding the set with additional images with other
background colours and some close up detail images. I originally intended to
make a whole separate page for the M&F series, but now that I've coded the
ability into the site to easily create tables of many images within a single
content box with minor hassle, I don't see the need for it.

I also fixed the newsletter subscription functionality. It seems it has been
broken for perhaps a half or a whole year, and nobody have told me. :( I
should have noticed the flow of subscription notifications stopping, but
it's quite easy to fail to notice the lack of something when you have plenty
of other things to think about. Anyway, it *should* work correctly again.

Rune
--
http://runevision.com

Post a reply to this message