POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : rune|vision update and makeover : Re: rune|vision update and makeover Server Time
10 Oct 2024 23:18:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: rune|vision update and makeover
From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 31 Jan 2008 20:13:46
Message: <47a2724a$1@news.povray.org>
Rune escribió:
 >> There is also a close button visible.
 >
 > Hmm, I can't see it...

Sorry, I should have been more specific: *on the frontpage*, disabling
styles shows "Subscriptions", a close button, and an empty iframe; all
this at the bottom of the page. With styles on, this is shown
dynamically by a script.

>> Also, watch for modeler/modeller and other US/UK differences.
>
> Ah, is that a US/UK difference? I just thought both were acceptable
> regardless of dialect.

That's what I thought too, but my Firefox spell-checker thinks otherwise
:) (I have both US and UK dictionaries installed)

That, and others like neighborhood/neighbourhood.