POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Question of the day... Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:14:34 EDT (-0400)
  Question of the day... (Message 57 to 66 of 86)
From: Phil Cook
Subject: Re: Question of the day...
Date: 29 Jan 2008 04:04:16
Message: <op.t5ooidr0c3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Mon, 28 Jan 2008 18:58:33 -0000, Stephen <mcavoysATaolDOTcom>
did spake, saying:

> On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 14:53:00 -0000, "Phil Cook"
> <phi### [at] nospamrocainfreeservecouk> wrote:
>
>> And lo on Mon, 28 Jan 2008 14:43:33 -0000, Stephen <mcavoysATaolDOTcom>
>> did spake, saying:

>>> Are you some sort of ist? What do you have against Duppies?
>>
>> Nothing, I think they're great for an aquarium.
>>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duppy

Oh *D*uppy I read *G*uppy, well actually I didn't I just thought it would
be funny.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com

Post a reply to this message

From: Phil Cook
Date: 29 Jan 2008 04:06:31
Message: <op.t5ool4qoc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Mon, 28 Jan 2008 19:11:35 -0000, Stephen <mcavoysATaolDOTcom>
did spake, saying:

> On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 15:20:48 -0000, "Phil Cook"
> <phi### [at] nospamrocainfreeservecouk> wrote:
>
>> And lo on Mon, 28 Jan 2008 15:04:34 -0000, bluetree <nomail@nomail> did
>> spake, saying:

>>> It's the same as with other titles. The more Saints he get the more
>>> miracles he
>>> can do, am I right? ;)
>>
>> So miraculous they named a road after him - St. St. St.
>>
>> --
>> Phil Cook
>
> I'm still here you know. I do take sugar.

You know if you keep acting like that they'll rename the road and you'll
be back to plain old Sir Saint Stephen :-P

Heh Saint Stephen Street Apartments - St.St.St.Apts.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com

Post a reply to this message