POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Question of the day... Server Time
11 Oct 2024 15:20:27 EDT (-0400)
  Question of the day... (Message 17 to 26 of 86)
From: Eero Ahonen
Subject: Re: Question of the day...
Date: 25 Jan 2008 03:26:29
Message: <47999d35$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> Is there free will in Heaven?

You're asking the wrong question. The right one would be is there /only/
  free will in Heaven.

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen
   http://www.zbxt.net

Post a reply to this message

From: Phil Cook
Date: 25 Jan 2008 07:48:25
Message: <op.t5hki5t0c3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Thu, 24 Jan 2008 15:58:31 -0000, nemesis
<nam### [at] gmailcom> did spake, saying:

> I for one find it quite boring that free will just means choosing to
> side with God or to side with the Devil.

"...the boredom you got in Heaven was almost as bad as the excitement you
got in Hell."

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com