POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : [TF2] The Pyro Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:14:45 EDT (-0400)
  [TF2] The Pyro (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Invisible
Subject: [TF2] The Pyro
Date: 15 Jan 2008 07:38:55
Message: <478ca95f$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.stage6.com/user/EvilDaedalus/video/2053546/TF2---How-to-play-the-Pyro

Short video explaining the tactics of how to successfully play as Pyro.

On one hand, the text zips past far too fast to actually read. (Pause
button FTW!)

On the other hand, some useful tips there. And also, the music is rather
good. [Apparently it's by a "well-known" band that I've never heard of.
I had assumed it was just something somebody put together just for this
video...] I find it particularly impressive that this person has managed
to exactly time significant parts of the video to suitable changes in
the music... that takes some skill!

Also... how is it possible to record yourself playing a computer game?
Wouldn't that require some pretty expensive hardware?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

http://www.fraps.com/

--
FE

Post a reply to this message

>> Also... how is it possible to record yourself playing a computer game?
>> Wouldn't that require some pretty expensive hardware?
>
> http://www.fraps.com/

Ah, OK. So it only requires some pretty expensive software then? ;-)

[Seriously, I thought running Far Cry was enough to make virtually any
computer malfunction under the extreme load. Is it really feasible to
run video recording software at the same time?]

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/