POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : [TF2] The Pyro : [TF2] The Pyro Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:23:30 EDT (-0400)
  [TF2] The Pyro
From: Invisible
Date: 15 Jan 2008 07:38:55
Message: <478ca95f$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.stage6.com/user/EvilDaedalus/video/2053546/TF2---How-to-play-the-Pyro

Short video explaining the tactics of how to successfully play as Pyro.

On one hand, the text zips past far too fast to actually read. (Pause
button FTW!)

On the other hand, some useful tips there. And also, the music is rather
good. [Apparently it's by a "well-known" band that I've never heard of.
I had assumed it was just something somebody put together just for this
video...] I find it particularly impressive that this person has managed
to exactly time significant parts of the video to suitable changes in
the music... that takes some skill!

Also... how is it possible to record yourself playing a computer game?
Wouldn't that require some pretty expensive hardware?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/