POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ink blot test Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:10:10 EDT (-0400)
  Ink blot test (Message 1 to 10 of 47)
From: Orchid XP v7
Subject: Ink blot test
Date: 8 Jan 2008 17:00:00
Message: <4783f260$1@news.povray.org>
OK, click this link:

http://www.zazzle.com/MathematicalOrchid/product/158520257973322698

Now tell me which month is *your* favourit one. (I know what my answer
is, but I'm curios to see what other people think...)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Vincent Le Chevalier
Subject: Re: Ink blot test
Date: 8 Jan 2008 17:16:53
Message: <4783f655@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v7 wrote:
> OK, click this link:
>
> http://www.zazzle.com/MathematicalOrchid/product/158520257973322698
>
> Now tell me which month is *your* favourit one. (I know what my answer
> is, but I'm curios to see what other people think...)

I think mine is October.

--
Vincent

Post a reply to this message

From: Kyle
Date: 8 Jan 2008 18:15:05
Message: <ku08o31f9183sc4gm75kdhb25qnef6q13b@4ax.com>
On Tue, 08 Jan 2008 22:00:07 +0000, Orchid XP v7 <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>OK, click this link:
>
>http://www.zazzle.com/MathematicalOrchid/product/158520257973322698
>
>Now tell me which month is *your* favourit one. (I know what my answer
>is, but I'm curios to see what other people think...)

May.

BTW, nice sales tactic on your part. :-p

Post a reply to this message

> Now tell me which month is *your* favourit one. (I know what my answer
> is, but I'm curios to see what other people think...)

The front cover.

I'm guessing that your favorite is either the front cover (that's why
it's on the front), or the month of your birthday (that's why you put it
there).

--
...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com

Post a reply to this message

  IMO you should have worked more on the palettes, and perhaps also
the locations of the zooms. Something more like:
http://warp.povusers.org/snaps/fract/

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message