POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ink blot test : Re: Ink blot test Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:21:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ink blot test
From: Stephen
Date: 9 Jan 2008 05:50:40
Message: <vl99o3l690fa29njb5boctdfc4rbjd1373@4ax.com>
On Wed, 09 Jan 2008 09:42:02 +0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>> and perhaps also the locations of the zooms.
>
>Hmm... Well since a finished fractal image = position + colour, you're
>basically saying the entire thing sucks. ;-)

I don't think that he is. To any one who has played with Fractint your images
are great but to someone who has spent a lot of time deep zooming they do not
look unique. Not that, that is a criticism of your work. I've not seen much
about Fractint recently and I hope that you revive an interest in it.

BTW I always ended up using the default pallet. I like it.

Regards
	Stephen