POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Electric sheep Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:13:42 EDT (-0400)
  Electric sheep (Message 46 to 55 of 65)
From: Chambers
Subject: Re: Electric sheep
Date: 13 Jan 2008 19:26:23
Message: <478aac2f@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Do andriods dream of electric sheep?
>
> Does anybody reading this use Electric Sheep? Is it any good?
>
> I had a go with it last night. I got it to display one looping
> animation, but that's all I could get it to do. Hmm.

So, it prerenders a bunch of stills, and then creates MPGs transitioning
between them?

No, thanks.  Aside from the fact that I set my monitor to turn itself
off when I'm not using it, I recommend that people use Folding @Home to
waste their spare CPU cycles :)

Speaking of which, there's a POV-Ray team here:
http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=teampage&teamnum=34383

--
...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com