POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Most incomprehensible films ever Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:14:08 EDT (-0400)
  Most incomprehensible films ever (Message 51 to 60 of 278)
From: Mike the Elder
Subject: Re: Most incomprehensible films ever
Date: 4 Jan 2008 13:55:00
Message: <web.477e80de8e000feee2b2e7080@news.povray.org>
"Phil Cook" <phi### [at] nospamrocainfreeservecouk> wrote:
> And lo on Fri, 04 Jan 2008 16:48:24 -0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> did
> spake, saying:
> "True. Okay we'll try that. Now next on the agenda spelling out suggestive
> words in clouds of dust..."

Couldn't resist...

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'sugwords.jpg' (34 KB)

Preview of image 'sugwords.jpg'
sugwords.jpg

From: nemesis
Date: 4 Jan 2008 14:15:00
Message: <web.477e855b8e000fee773c9a3e0@news.povray.org>
> The problem is, I watched this thing, and it just seemed to be a fairly
> random assemblage of different images with no obvious connection or
> meaning.

surely there is this huge visual clue connecting it all together, namely a black
monolith?  Note the story isn't about people or any character in particular...

Post a reply to this message