POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Most incomprehensible films ever : Re: Most incomprehensible films ever Server Time
11 Oct 2024 15:20:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Most incomprehensible films ever
From: Darren New
Date: 4 Jan 2008 14:37:44
Message: <477e8b08$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> But then, the film was so unrelentingly depressing that by then I'd
> given up *trying* to understand it.

I would recommend you avoid "Pan's Labrynth" then too. I thought it was
delightful, but you'd just be depressed.

 From another review:
"""
You know those movies where no matter how depressed you are, and how
poorly things are going for you, you can just watch this movie and no
matter how often you've seen it, it cheers you right up and you can face
the day again?  Pan's Labrynth is like that, except exactly opposite.
"""

> Um... wuh??

I'm with you on this one. The book makes way more sense.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     It's not feature creep if you put it