POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Most incomprehensible films ever Server Time
12 Oct 2024 15:16:57 EDT (-0400)
  Most incomprehensible films ever (Message 181 to 190 of 278)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: Most incomprehensible films ever
Date: 9 Jan 2008 03:31:00
Message: <47848643@news.povray.org>
Rune <aut### [at] runevisioncom> wrote:
> "Warp" wrote:
> >  As far as I remember, there has been only one movie which I have seen
> > twice in a movie theater (and I paid the ticket myself both times), but
> > I'm too ashamed to tell which... :P

> It was Titanic!

  Nope. I own that movie on DVD. No shame in that.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Chambers
Date: 9 Jan 2008 03:33:48
Message: <478486ec$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   (One relatively recent prime example of this was IMO the first Fantastic4
> movie: It was *way* too short, it didn't develop its characters *at all*,
> and in the end it felt completely hollow. Like a cheap fast food ration.)

Funny, that's exactly what the preview made it look like, and the reason
I didn't see it.

Now, if someone had told me that the characters had some depth to them,
I would have been interested.  But I don't need anymore celluloid Big
Macs, thank you very much.

For that matter, I don't need anymore beef Big Macs either... we're
trying to cut out fast food for the whole year.  It's been a little more
than a week, and I'm having serious cravings...

--
...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com

Post a reply to this message

Chambers <ben### [at] pacificwebguycom> wrote:
> For that matter, I don't need anymore beef Big Macs either... we're
> trying to cut out fast food for the whole year.  It's been a little more
> than a week, and I'm having serious cravings...

  I assume you have seen "Big Size Me"?-)

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message