POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Most incomprehensible films ever Server Time
12 Oct 2024 11:21:07 EDT (-0400)
  Most incomprehensible films ever (Message 161 to 170 of 278)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Most incomprehensible films ever
Date: 8 Jan 2008 21:05:10
Message: <47842bd6$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 08 Jan 2008 11:09:03 -0800, Darren New wrote:

> That, and the acting sucked. Which is hard to blame on the actors, given
> how it was filmed.

And the fact that the scripts generally sucked.  There wasn't a lot for
the actors to work with, since most of the budget was blown on the
effects.

He managed to get the key elements of the story in that needed to be
there, but like I said elsewhere, the new trilogy had no 'soul' compared
to the first one.

It isn't about fan expectations - I went in with no expectations, and
still I was disappointed.

Jim

Post a reply to this message