POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Most incomprehensible films ever : Re: Most incomprehensible films ever Server Time
12 Oct 2024 05:10:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Most incomprehensible films ever
From: Chambers
Date: 8 Jan 2008 22:20:07
Message: <47843d67$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
>> [Altough there seems to be almost universal agreement that Star Wars III
>> sucks beyond belief...]
>
>   The problem with SW3 (and the previous two) is not that it was bad (it
> was quite good from all points of view, IMO)

We have differing opinions of "good" then.

Writing: Bad.
Acting: Bad.
SFX: Excellent.
Directing / Editing: Excellent (how else can you justify such horrible
movies being so much fun to watch?)

I'm still willing to watch the original trilogy every now and then, but
the new ones...  It's painful to sit still through anything other than
the action scenes (which are, mercifully, plentiful).

--
...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com