POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Most incomprehensible films ever Server Time
12 Oct 2024 05:08:24 EDT (-0400)
  Most incomprehensible films ever (Message 149 to 158 of 278)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Most incomprehensible films ever
Date: 8 Jan 2008 14:09:03
Message: <4783ca4f$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> but that it failed to meet fan expectations.

That, and the acting sucked. Which is hard to blame on the actors, given
how it was filmed.

In the later parts of 2 and 3, you wind up meeting every major character
from 4, 5, and 6, which felt jammed in. Some fans have retconned it to
make sense, implying that (for example) Chewbacca was using Solo as
cover for spying, rather than just being the first mate of the ship.

If you liked the cartoons about halflife and LotR, check this out:

http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/darthsanddroids/
You need to start at the beginning so you know who's playing what
characters for that strip to make sense, tho.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     It's not feature creep if you put it

Post a reply to this message