POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Most incomprehensible films ever : Re: Most incomprehensible films ever Server Time
12 Oct 2024 07:13:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Most incomprehensible films ever
From: Darren New
Date: 8 Jan 2008 19:26:22
Message: <478414ae$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   I have seen movies with truely bad acting,

Yes. Most anything with Drew Carrey, for example. :-)

I just found the actors to be (for the most part) wooden. The more
central the character, the more unemotional the acting was. Anakin
should be way more broken up over his conflicts, but instead the most
emotive acting comes when he wears his mask.

Contrast with, for example, Luke leaning back in bed after Lea kisses
him, with Solo rolling his eyes.  Nothing like that anywhere in the
I/II/III movies. The most emotive characters in the prequels were the
special effects ("It's a trap!")

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     It's not feature creep if you put it