POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tis the season Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:13:34 EDT (-0400)
  Tis the season (Message 11 to 20 of 63)
From: somebody
Subject: Re: Tis the season
Date: 28 Dec 2007 11:04:13
Message: <47751e7d@news.povray.org>
"Orchid XP v7" <voi### [at] devnull> wrote

> OK, so what did *you* get for Christmas this year?

Two days of break from work.

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 28 Dec 2007 11:06:55
Message: <47751f1e@news.povray.org>
andrel <a_l### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> In that case: should I feel sorry for you?

  Not really. It's mostly by choice.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 28 Dec 2007 11:13:45
Message: <l58an3pf7ldpkuodb1theooespmkmkip3a@4ax.com>
On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 11:38:33 +0000, Orchid XP v7 <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>OK, so what did *you* get for Christmas this year?

A cigar, a bottle of port, a book called "Mrs Mills solves all your problems"
and an offline Christmas.

Oh I also got Poser 7

Regards
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v7
Date: 28 Dec 2007 12:06:28
Message: <47752d14$1@news.povray.org>
somebody wrote:

> Two days of break from work.

Ah. That sounds valuable...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Rune
Date: 28 Dec 2007 12:28:55
Message: <47753257$1@news.povray.org>
"Orchid XP v7" wrote:
> OK, so what did *you* get for Christmas this year?

Two shirts, a 4GB USB stick, a gift card to a restaurant, a large box of
good quality chocolates, and 220$ worth of money.

Rune
--
http://runevision.com

Post a reply to this message