POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tis the season : Re: Tis the season Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:19:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tis the season
From: Sabrina Kilian
Date: 29 Dec 2007 12:04:51
Message: <47767e33$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v7 wrote:
> Sabrina Kilian wrote:
>
>> -The Orange Box, now to convince my mother that since she gave it to me
>> she must at least try Portal.
>
> lolz
>
> I bought myself a fractal calendar - I think my grandma wants a matching
> T-shirt now. (!)
>
>> -toaster
>
> Intreguing.

Last toaster started emitting smoke. That was after the racks stopped
working, and the dial stopped adjusting how dark the toast got. It
really was time for a new one.

>> -a neat knife rack
>
> Um...

The kind for the kitchen. Not the kind for display in the living room or
something.

Living room knife displays are something I would have had to pick out,
not something someone could have given me as a gift. ;-)

>> -a toy puppy
>
> I'm not an animal person. Heh.

Me either. That's why it's a toy, not a real one.

>> -chocolate and various nick-nacks from parent's recent trip to Florida
>
> Nice.
>
>> -and a 4 day stay in the hospital.
>
> Interesting. How much did that cost?

I don't really want to know hehe.