POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tis the season : Re: Tis the season Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:19:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tis the season
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 28 Dec 2007 12:33:13
Message: <47753359$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v7 wrote:
> OK, so what did *you* get for Christmas this year?

Let me see...

 From my grandparents (both sides) some money: For years now I've never
offered a wish they might fulfill, so I get money in order to fulfill a
wish whenever one comes up. Not that bad considering that I recently
bought a Laptop and then got sick and couldn't work for just about two
months now.

 From my Dad: A book and a "Get one wish free"-Card. Again, I didn't
express anything I'd like to have, so he didn't know what to get me.

 From my younger brother: A chemistry set (usally for kids age 12 or so)
to grow some crystals. Nice idea. :-)

 From my older brother: Nothing, he's got no money and is basically
living off welfare.

 From my oldest brother: An invititation to go bowling and spend the
night, watching a Blu-Ray Movie. I'm a movie geek, so that's nice. :-)

 From my best friend: She got me the book "Rumo - Wonders in the Dark",
which is actually a german book called "Rumo : Die Wunder im Dunkeln",
was written by the german author Walter Moers, whom I've grown to like
(at least the stories taking place in his imaginative and hilarious
world of Zamonien).

 From my mom: Nothing, so far, but just now I'm figuring that I should
call her. I was a little stressed with university, work, sickness and
preparations, so that kinda slipped my mind... I'll get to it now!

Regards,
Tim

--
aka "Tim Nikias"