POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : ODBC Server Time
11 Oct 2024 19:15:26 EDT (-0400)
  ODBC (Message 71 to 80 of 98)
From: Orchid XP v7
Subject: Re: ODBC
Date: 17 Dec 2007 11:27:18
Message: <4766a366$1@news.povray.org>
Tom Galvin wrote:

> Why reinvent the wheel?

I was hoping that if I make it simple enough, it will be impossible to
misconfigure it. ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Orchid XP v7
Date: 17 Dec 2007 11:33:21
Message: <4766a4d1$1@news.povray.org>
Gail Shaw wrote:

> University != experience.

True. But my point is that I'm not entirely clueless about what
databases are and how they work. I actually know stuff about this stuff.

> You say that as if you're the only  person here who did database courses at
> university. You're not.

I just object to being told I know nothing about databases when actually
I do. I don't claim to be a world-renound expert, but I do know *something*.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/