POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : ODBC : Re: ODBC Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:14:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ODBC
From: pan
Date: 17 Dec 2007 13:34:38
Message: <4766c13e$1@news.povray.org>
"Jim Henderson" <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote in message
> On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 16:33:54 +0000, Orchid XP v7 wrote:
>
>> Gail Shaw wrote:
>>
>>> University != experience.
>>
>> True. But my point is that I'm not entirely clueless about what
>> databases are and how they work. I actually know stuff about
>> this stuff.
>>
>>> You say that as if you're the only  person here who did
>>> database
>>> courses at university. You're not.
>>
>> I just object to being told I know nothing about databases when
>> actually
>> I do. I don't claim to be a world-renound expert, but I do know
>> *something*.
>
> Hey, Orchid's got teeth!  :-)

So did Audrey (II); friend of Orin Scrivello, DDS.

Barking mad as well as a hot house greenie now, eh?

Uni courses qualify an applicant as much as being a
Microsoft Certified Professional. The former might
make for a trainable PFY for some kindly BOFH.

Rare is the production team that will allow obstructive
newbies to prevent due dates being met.

ObTwainism: "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let
people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."