POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It misses my home, and maps a private residence elsewhere Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:16:21 EDT (-0400)
  It misses my home, and maps a private residence elsewhere (Message 11 to 20 of 20)
From: Charles C
Subject: Re: It misses my home, and maps a private residence elsewhere
Date: 2 Dec 2007 23:35:05
Message: <47538779@news.povray.org>
OK correction from my earlier post - it looks like *I* am in another
state from my own.  Not just a few minutes away, but several hours.
Charles

Post a reply to this message

From: Charles C
Date: 2 Dec 2007 23:47:52
Message: <47538a78@news.povray.org>
Charles C wrote:
> OK correction from my earlier post - it looks like *I* am in another
> state from my own.  Not just a few minutes away, but several hours.

I suppose I should also mention that my detected IP address on the page
is not the one my ISP assigned me. Hmm.
Charles

Post a reply to this message