POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Alcohol. Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:16:45 EDT (-0400)
  Alcohol. (Message 11 to 20 of 88)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Alcohol.
Date: 13 Nov 2007 11:37:23
Message: <4739d2c3$1@news.povray.org>
Rune wrote:
> "Invisible" wrote:
>> For some reason, this was extremely humourus. I'm not sure why.
>
> Um, that would be because you were drunk.

So what's what being drunk is? Feeling slightly dizzy?

Hmm, I think I'll save myself some cash... ;-)

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 13 Nov 2007 11:42:47
Message: <4739d407$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> For some reason, this was extremely humourus. I'm not sure why.

*That* is what being drunk is like.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     Remember the good old days, when we

Post a reply to this message

From: Ross
Date: 13 Nov 2007 11:43:40
Message: <4739d43c@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoys_AT_aolDOT.com> wrote in message
> "Rune" <aut### [at] runevisioncom> wrote:
> > "Jeremy M. Praay" wrote:
> > > I've found that alcohol is not my thing.
> >
> > > Two or three drinks is enough to get me to relax and be friendly.
> >
> > If you find that two to three drinks have a desirable effect on you, why
do
> > you say that alcohol is not your thing? It sounds more like heavy
drinking
> > is not your thing. :)
> >
> > Rune
>
> It is not just drinking alcohol, there is the culture that goes with it.

> Stephen

Well said. I hate bars. Some pubs are ok... the difference being the less
horrid music, and the option for a table and food. I'd rather have people
over and drink a few glasses with some good food. I hate going out with the
sole purpose of drinking.

I can't drink more than 4 beers before I feel done. Physically, mentally,
done. A whole evening of it will get me in the worst mood.

Post a reply to this message