POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Alcohol. : Re: Alcohol. Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:13:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alcohol.
From: Ross
Date: 13 Nov 2007 11:43:40
Message: <4739d43c@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoys_AT_aolDOT.com> wrote in message
> "Rune" <aut### [at] runevisioncom> wrote:
> > "Jeremy M. Praay" wrote:
> > > I've found that alcohol is not my thing.
> >
> > > Two or three drinks is enough to get me to relax and be friendly.
> >
> > If you find that two to three drinks have a desirable effect on you, why
do
> > you say that alcohol is not your thing? It sounds more like heavy
drinking
> > is not your thing. :)
> >
> > Rune
>
> It is not just drinking alcohol, there is the culture that goes with it.

> Stephen

Well said. I hate bars. Some pubs are ok... the difference being the less
horrid music, and the option for a table and food. I'd rather have people
over and drink a few glasses with some good food. I hate going out with the
sole purpose of drinking.

I can't drink more than 4 beers before I feel done. Physically, mentally,
done. A whole evening of it will get me in the worst mood.