POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Surprise! Server Time
11 Oct 2024 15:18:15 EDT (-0400)
  Surprise! (Message 80 to 89 of 109)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Surprise!
Date: 11 Nov 2007 18:08:31
Message: <47378b6f@news.povray.org>
Mueen Nawaz wrote:
> Darren New wrote:
>> Magnetism is a field of photons at a frequency you just can't see.
>
> ???

I'm not sure what your question is.

What do you think carries the magnetism from the magnet to the item
influenced by that magnet?

I'll give you a hint: It isn't electrons, and it isn't gravity, and it's
not the strong or weak nuclear force. :-)

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     Remember the good old days, when we

Post a reply to this message