POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wahahahaha! Server Time
12 Oct 2024 01:13:35 EDT (-0400)
  Wahahahaha! (Message 91 to 100 of 170)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Wahahahaha!
Date: 8 Nov 2007 07:31:06
Message: <4733018a$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
>> Yeah - but I thought *I* was the only one...
>
> What an egoist :)
> I suppose that you think that you are special :)

Oh the irony...

Post a reply to this message

From: M a r c
Date: 8 Nov 2007 07:47:38
Message: <4733056a$1@news.povray.org>

4733018a$1@news.povray.org...
> Stephen wrote:
>> Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
>>> Yeah - but I thought *I* was the only one...
>>
>> What an egoist :)
>> I suppose that you think that you are special :)
>
> Oh the irony...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQqq3e03EBQ

I heard you say "I'm not!" ;-)

Marc

Post a reply to this message

From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 8 Nov 2007 09:57:17
Message: <473323cd$1@news.povray.org>

> But the messages didn't turn out friendly because it was written by one
> of "our" type: an I.T. nerd / high priest, who disdains communications
> with and the intelligence of everyone except other I.T. nerds / high
> priests.

Hehe, I remember one of those "computer stupidities" where the program
gave an internal error saying "type mismatch", but the user typed the
word "mismatch" and it didn't solve the problem.

Post a reply to this message