POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wahahahaha! : Re: Wahahahaha! Server Time
12 Oct 2024 03:17:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wahahahaha!
From: Invisible
Date: 8 Nov 2007 10:11:16
Message: <47332714$1@news.povray.org>
Nicolas Alvarez wrote:

> Hehe, I remember one of those "computer stupidities" where the program
> gave an internal error saying "type mismatch", but the user typed the
> word "mismatch" and it didn't solve the problem.

OK, that's *advanced*!

We have a buggy program that keeps throwing exceptions due to a "pure
virtual function call". I understand this term means something to C++
programmers. Anyway, the user who oversees the system is *convinced*
it's saying it's run out of virtual memory - a condition that has
absolutely nothing to do with the error in question. *sigh*