POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wahahahaha! Server Time
11 Oct 2024 21:17:41 EDT (-0400)
  Wahahahaha! (Message 61 to 70 of 170)
From: scott
Subject: Re: Wahahahaha!
Date: 6 Nov 2007 12:31:48
Message: <4730a504$1@news.povray.org>
>> I once swapped the J & K keys on my keyboard at work.
>>
>> It was great seeing other people try to figure out what was wrong.
>
> You think that's bad? Try taking a PC, disconnecting the US keyboard and
> hooking up a UK keyboard. Confuses the **** out of people until you load
> the correct keymap.

Don't laugh, it took me about 5 minutes to find the @ sign on my German
keyboard when I first got it.  Still haven't got used to the location of the
<>[]{} keys (which I use quite regularly).

Post a reply to this message

From: scott
Date: 6 Nov 2007 12:34:08
Message: <4730a590@news.povray.org>
> PS. I've always wondered... Do German keyboards have that weird
> beta-like glyph on them?

Yeh, it also has keys dedicated for a, u and o with umlauts on top.

Post a reply to this message