POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wahahahaha! : Re: Wahahahaha! Server Time
11 Oct 2024 23:13:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wahahahaha!
From: Kyle
Date: 6 Nov 2007 15:31:47
Message: <tnj1j35n8shc1rrocgflck39lrf47j5415@4ax.com>
On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 15:08:23 -0500, Alain <ele### [at] netscapenet> wrote:

>Go take a look there:
>
>http://www.rinkworks.com/stupid/

This one actually made me laugh...

The second day I worked doing phone tech support, I was called by an elderly woman who
was sobbing and panicked. After spending twenty minutes getting her calmed down, I
finally found out what her
problem was. She had been on the Internet and recieved the ever-popular message "This
program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down." Immediately
afterward, she had heard police
sirens down the road and thought, "They're coming to lock me up!"