POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wahahahaha! : Re: Wahahahaha! Server Time
11 Oct 2024 23:09:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wahahahaha!
From: Alain
Date: 6 Nov 2007 15:08:24
Message: <4730c9b8@news.povray.org>
Invisible nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2007/11/06 04:19:
> Darren New wrote:
>
>> I suspect she takes the car back to the dealer when she runs out of
>> gas, too.
>
> I don't really know why, but some people become paralysed by fear when
> they go near a computer. Otherwise normal people become unbelievably
> stupid when confronted by a PC. It's as if their brain switches off
> while using one.
>
> I don't know - perhaps these people think normal common sense isn't
> applicable to new technology?
Go take a look there:

http://www.rinkworks.com/stupid/

There is a case where a secretary, who have used her word processor got it
upgraded, and she had to relearn EVERYTHING!
Or that seller who once sayd that you CAN'T multithread on a Pentium!
Or those that beleive that the monitor IS the computer, well before the iMac...
Or several who tried, and managed to, insert a CD into a 3.5" floppy drive, not
to talk about the CDs in 5.25" floppy drives, or the credit cards, or some other
strange stuff...

--
Alain
  My wife only has sex with me for a purpose. Last night she used me To time an egg.