POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The other rant that amused me recently Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:13:35 EDT (-0400)
  The other rant that amused me recently (Message 11 to 20 of 21)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 1 Messages >>>
From: Warp
Subject: Re: The other rant that amused me recently
Date: 1 Nov 2007 08:02:42
Message: <4729ce72@news.povray.org>
> Except it's not my code, so I couldn't fix it if I wanted to. :-)

  It's not like programs written in other languages were bug-free...

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Fredrik Eriksson
Date: 1 Nov 2007 11:19:51
Message: <op.t04fm2dvcs6ysw@e6600>
On Thu, 01 Nov 2007 01:19:42 +0100, Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
>   The next C++ standard will commit a big sin and will define the concept
> of garbage collection in C++.

Could you provide a reference? I have seen it being discussed at times,
but I was not aware that consensus had been reached.

--
FE

Post a reply to this message