POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : C++ templates to get Java-style interfaces... Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:12:48 EDT (-0400)
  C++ templates to get Java-style interfaces... (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: Darren New
Subject: C++ templates to get Java-style interfaces...
Date: 19 Oct 2007 18:26:03
Message: <47192efb$1@news.povray.org>
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/166593

As illustrated by a stupid example.  Or at least overly-simplistic
example. I mean, really, if your compiler can't generate the best code
for (x + x) where x is an integer, do you really want to take the time
to teach the compiler to do so? :-)

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     Remember the good old days, when we